1) Melt the butter in a pot over medium-high heat. Add the celery, onion, and bay leaf. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions become soft and clear.
2) Reduce heat to low. Add the REX® Cajun Creole Seasoning, thyme, oregano, basil, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
3) Add the white wine and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add the lemon juice and cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
5) Add the grated cheese and whisk until fully blended.
6) Add the shrimp and green onions and cook until the shrimp are done, 3-4 minutes.
7) Add the cooked pasta and stir until well blended. Cook just until the pasta is heated through. Serve immediately.
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 each bay leaf
- 1 tbsp Cajun Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried whole-leaf oregano
- 1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
- 3 tbsp dry white wine
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups cream
- 1 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 dozen (31/35 count) medium peeled shrimp
- 1 cups thinly sliced green onions
- 1 lb O.B. Macaroni Twist or Penne Pasta
- 1/4 tsp dried whole-leaf thyme
- 2 tsp dried whole-leaf sweet basil